Ease of Use:
- Compact – the pasteurizer is 27” X 5’6” X 6.6’ and weighs approx. 1,100 lbs.
- Automated “Clean-in-Place” System
- Requires very little monitoring while in use
- Minimal training is required
Standardized Modular Construction:
- Modular Construction – simplifies maintenance and future upgrades
- Requires a two gallon per minute water supply, a standard 120 volt outlet and a 50 amp 240 volt power supply. No additional infrastructure or external heat source required.
- Inline pasteurization at two gallons per minute
Gentle Treatment of Milk:
- Minimal and Consistent Heat Intervention – preserves milk’s flavor and nutritional value
- Regenerative Heating – returns 85% of process heat for a highly efficient operation
- Gentle Pumping Action – does not damage flavor or consistency of milk
The LiLi, created in Vermont, is manufactured for Bob-White Systems by Bruns Bros. of Gray, Maine.